The Fitness Centre will be open from 9am to 7:30 pm Tuesday to Friday effective July 16th onward.
Fob access is not available while Covid restrictions are in place during Stage Three
Please join Alix for group fitness classes in person and on Zoom, 4 days a week. Online personal training sessions also available!
Contact Sports@UClubToronto.com for login information or to book online personal training sessions.
The Fitness & Sports Centre is the place to achieve your personal best! We offer state-of-the-art fitness equipment, specialized programs and 24/7 access for members. All programs are led by passionate fitness and sports experts providing a wide range of classes. Our Sports Manager is available for consultation and personal training, and is exceptionally in tune with the needs of each member. Members enjoy blending intensity with fun and companionship. Some key advantages of the being a sports member include:
Small Group Fitness Classes
- Indoor Cycling (Keiser)
- Total Body Conditioning, Body Sculpt
- Functional Fitness (mobility, stability and core conditioning)
- Gentle Fitness
Strength Training Equipment
- Weight Machines
- Free Weights
- Bench Press/Squat Rack
- Stott Pilates Reformer
- Stability/Medicine Balls
- Resistance Bands
- Kettle Bells
- Octane Elliptical
- Octane Zero Runner
- Cybex Arc Trainer (Elliptical)
- Cybex Bravo cable machine
- Life Fitness Treadmills, Ellipticals and Stationary Bikes
- Rowing Machine
- Spin Bikes (Keiser)
- Skipping ropes
- Foam Rollers
- Resistance Bands
- Stability Balls
- Body Bars
- Pilates Circle
- Yoga Blocks
- Indoor Golf Practice Facility (Two practice areas and a Putting surface)
- Squash Court
Reciprocal Privileges at:
- Toronto Ladies' Golf Club
- Markland Wood Golf Club
- Barrie Country Club
- Devil's Pulpit and Paintbrush
- Sports Bistro Lounge
- Wide Screen TV
- Lockers, Towel and Laundry Service
- Personal Training
- Pre-registered, short term/seasonal classes, such as Boxing Boot Camp, Pre/Postnatal Classes, Yoga, Pilates, Golf Lessons and Mindfulness Meditation.
- Golf Tournament (Member outing)
- Annual Black Ball dinner
- Health promotion workshops & guest speakers
Juvenal, remembered for his sound advice, once wrote that "Orandum est ut sit mens sana in corpore sano" : You should pray to have a sound mind in a sound body.
Preserving and developing the sound body has been a subterranean cause at the University Club of almost a century. Squash has been played at the Club since 1913. We invite you to participate in preserving a sound body and developing lasting friendships.
Members enjoy golfing privileges at a number of clubs closeby. Find out more here!
As a new Fitness and Sports member you will receive a complimentary one-hour personal training session, an evaluation, and a personalized exercise program tailored to your specific needs and goals from our Sports Manager, Alix Kell at Sports@UClubToronto.com