Overnight Accommodation is Available - See Updated Rates Below.
- Because we will be staffing according to our reservations, 48 hour advance notice of reservation will be required for all members / affiliated guests. We will not be able to accommodate walk-ins.
- Check in time will be 4pm and check out time will be 12pm.
- In accordance with best COVID 19 health practices, temperature check/health questionnaire/waiver form will be required to be completed by every member and guest. All persons are required to be fully vaccinated to use the facilities of the Club.
- Bedrooms are available 7 days a week.
This arrangement will remain in place until further notice.
Located in the heart of the city and minutes from the financial district and the major arts, entertainment and sports venues, the University Club is the perfect place to stay on your next trip to Toronto whether for business or pleasure. Guests experience the ambiance of a prestigious private club whose history dates back to the early years of the twentieth century while still enjoying the conveniences of the twenty-first. Each room is adorned with works from a particular Group of Seven artist or Group contemporary.
All rooms are located on the third floor and have:
- High speed internet service (hard wired and WiFi).
- en-suite bathrooms (modern glassed walk-in showers in queens and twins, and showers and bathtubs in the Kings).
- air conditioning and individually regulated heating.
- flat screen cable television.
- clock radios.
- beverage making facilities.
- telephones with direct dial long distance capabilities.
- access to business area equipped with two computers and printer for guest usage.
- access to the Sports and Fitness facilities which include a fitness gym, an aerobics studio, an American style squash court, steam room and a golf practice faciilty.
Room Rates are as follows, number in parentheses refers to number of rooms. Check in at 4 pm, check out at 12 noon. Note that 4% MAT and 13% HST are applicable to these rates:
|Queen (7) or Twin Room (1)||King Suite (2)||Junior King Room (2)|
|Guest Peak Season Rate||$255||Guests Peak||$300||Guests Peak Season||$285|
Stays in excess of 10 days in any one month receive a discount of 10%. Additional discounts available by the month for longer term bookings.
FEBRUARY 2022: ASK ABOUT OUR TEMPORARY SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATE OFFER!
Members pay $105 for a Queen, $130 for Jr King and $150 for a King
Guests pay $125 for a Queen, $150 for a Jr. King and $175 for a King
Book with us! Email Reception@UClubToronto.com or Call 416-597-1336.
On weeknights our kitchen is open until approximately 10pm - if you are expecting to arrive later than this time you can always contact us ahead of time and pre-order a dinner from a limited menu
There is a strict cancellation policy on all overnight rooms. A cancellation must be received by 3pm one day prior to the date of arrival. Any cancellations made past this time will be subject to a one night charge. The same charge will apply to members or guests who fail to arrive. Should you cancel your reservation, please be sure to obtain the cancellation number provided by Club personnel to validate your cancellation.