The University Club of Toronto
380 University Avenue
M5G 1R6 CANADA
General Inquiries & Reservations
Front of House Manager
Sports & Fitness Manager
Visiting the Club
We are located in the heart of the city, within walking distance to Toronto's Entertainment District, Financial District, various shopping areas and sporting venues with easy access to the PATH system and transit systems.
University Ave. & Dundas St.
St. Patrick Station
Directions from the Airport:
The UP Express train is located in Terminal 1 directly adjacent to the Link Train service connecting Terminals 1 & 3. The train leaves from Pearson Station going to Union Station downtown every 15 mins. The ride takes 25 mins. Once at Union Station, switch to the subway and go north to St. Patrick station. Exit to the street and walk half a block south to the University Club front door.
Driving from the Airport
- Exit Airport and merge onto HWY 427 South
- Take the Gardiner Expressway East ramp
- Follow Gardiner Expressway for about 12KM or 7 Miles East
- Exit at Spadina off Ramp and go left or North
- Turn Right or East on Dundas Street
- Turn Right or South on University Avenue
- Next set of stop lights you will be outside the University Club Front door
The club does not have parking but there are many options close-by for members and guests. Please see map below.
- Impark lot at 56 St. Patrick St.
- Green P lot at 121 St. Patrick St. (currently not available, under construction)
- City Hall underground parking at 100 Queen St. W.
- Metered street parking on University Ave. outside of rush hour times (7:30 am - 9:30 am and 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm)
- Metered street parking on Simcoe St. behind the club.
The Club facilities open at 7:00 am and close at 11:00 pm unless special arrangements have been made to extend the hours for a private function.
Through July and August, dining is available Tuesday to Friday, dining rooms are closed on Mondays. However, large events can be booked through the weekend.
The front doors are locked after 11:00 pm in the evening and throughout the weekend. Guests who expect to arrive later than 11:00 pm should advise the front desk in advance. After hours, members and guests should ring the front door bell to gain access.