Overnight Accommodation is Available - See Updated Rates Below.
- Because we will be staffing according to our reservations, 48 hour advance notice of reservation will be required for all members / affiliated guests. We will not be able to accommodate walk-ins.
- Check in time is 3pm and check out time is 12 noon.
- All persons are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 to use the facilities of the Club.
- Bedrooms are available 7 days a week.
- Breakfast is currently not available, but lunch and dinner are available Tuesday to Friday by reservation.Tuesday to Friday our kitchen is open until approximately 10pm.
This arrangement will remain in place until further notice.
Located in the heart of the city and minutes from the financial district and the major arts, entertainment, and sports venues, the University Club is the perfect place to stay on your next trip to Toronto whether for business or pleasure. Guests experience the ambiance of a prestigious private club whose history dates back to the early years of the twentieth century while still enjoying the conveniences of the twenty-first. Each room is adorned with works from a particular Group of Seven artist or Group contemporary.
All rooms are located on the third floor and have:
- high-speed internet service (hard-wired and WiFi).
- en-suite bathrooms (modern glassed walk-in showers in queens and twins, and showers and bathtubs in the Kings).
- air conditioning and individually regulated heating.
- flat-screen cable television.
- clock radios.
- beverage-making facilities.
- telephones with direct-dial long-distance capabilities.
- access to the business area equipped with two computers and a printer for guest usage.
- access to the Sports and Fitness facilities which include a fitness gym, an aerobics studio, an American-style squash court, steam room, and a golf practice facility.
Regular Room Rates are as follows, number in parentheses refers to number of rooms. Check-in at 3 pm, check-out at 12 noon. Note that 6% MAT and 13% HST are applicable to these rates:
|Queen (7) or Twin Room (1)||King Suite (2)||Junior King Room (2)|
Stays in excess of 10 days in any one month receive a discount of 10%.
Book with us! Email Reception@UClubToronto.com or call 416-597-1336.
There is a strict cancellation policy on all overnight rooms. Cancellation must be received by 3pm one day prior to the date of arrival. Any cancellations made past this time will be subject to a one-night charge. The same charge will apply to members or guests who fail to arrive. Should you cancel your reservation, please be sure to obtain the cancellation number provided by Club personnel to validate your cancellation.
For group bookings, no fee will be charged if the reservation is cancelled or modified up to 60 days before the date of arrival. If cancelled or modified later, or in the case of no-shows, 90% of the reservation will be charged.