Located on Toronto's prestigious University Avenue, in the heart of the city, the University Club of Toronto is housed in a cherished heritage building that is a retreat for members to dine, socialize and pursue intellectual and artistic enlightenment. It is a place where connections are forged; relationships are built and friendships are made. The Club is warm and welcoming; collegial and engaging.
Additionally, members are part of the heritage, traditions and future of a Club that has been in existence for over a century and continues to evolve. Members understandably take great pride in entertaining or touring colleagues, friends and family at the Club. It is truly a Club unlike any other in the city!
Among the many features that Club members enjoy
- A private retreat in the heart of downtown.
- Exclusive dining in our casual Bar or elegant Library.
- Access to a treasured wine cellar.
- A boutique fitness centre with cardio equipment, machines, free weights, classes, squash and a golf practice facility with access 24/7.
- Modern overnight accommodations for members or sponsored guests.
- Access to an international network of over 300 private clubs, many with overnight accommodations.
- Golfing privileges at a number of private golf clubs within driving distance.
- Various private rooms for corporate and personal functions.
- Access to an ever-changing calendar of special club events.
- Access to special wine offers through the UCT's Wine Club.
- Network of like-minded individuals.