All rooms are located on the third floor, continental breakfast is included and have:
- High speed internet service (hard wired and WiFi).
- en-suite bathrooms (modern glassed walk-in showers in queens and twins, and showers and bathtubs in the Kings).
- air conditioning and individually regulated heating.
- flat screen cable television.
- clock radios.
- beverage making facilities.
- telephones with direct dial long distance capabilities.
- access to business area equipped with two computers and printer for guest usage.
- access to the Sports and Fitness facilities which include a fitness gym, an aerobics studio, an American style squash court, steam room and a golf practice faciilty.
Room Rates are as follows, number in parentheses refers to number of rooms. Check in at 3 pm, check out at 12 noon.
Note that 4% MAT and 13% HST are applicable to these rates:
|Queen (7) or Twin Room (1)|
|Member Peak Season Rate||$200|
|Affiliate Guest Peak Season Rate||$250|
|Suite - King beds and sitting area (2)|
|Member Peak Season Rate||$245|
|Affiliate Guest Peak Season Rate||$295|
|Junior King Room (2)|
|Member Peak Season Rate||$230|
|Affiliate Guest Peak Season Rate||$280|
Note: Hot breakfasts are available during the week for an additional charge.
Stays in excess of 10 days in any one month receive a discount of 10%. Additional discounts available by the month for longer term bookings.
Members may only book up to 2 rooms per night at members rate. Additional rooms will be at guest rates.
2019 Peak Season Dates:
Mar 2 to 5
July 19 to 21
July 21 to 28
Sep 5 to 15
Nov 1 to 10
On weeknights our kitchen is open until approximately 9pm - if you are expecting to arrive later than this time you can always contact us ahead of time and pre-order a dinner from a limited menu.
There is a strict cancellation policy on all overnight rooms. A cancellation must be received by 3pm one day prior to the date of arrival. Any cancellations made past this time will be subject to a one night charge. The same charge will apply to members or guests who fail to arrive. Should you cancel your reservation, please be sure to obtain the cancellation number provided by Club personnel to validate your cancellation.
When making a booking please provide an email or telephone number along with your credit card information to the Front Desk Reception@UClubToronto.com or by calling 416-597-1336.