Click here for PDF of the Early 2018 Fitness Schedule
Mens sana in corpore sano!*
Located in the lower level of the Club is another one of our added benefits to membership - a complete Executive Fitness Centre with a full range of cardio equipment, weight training machines, free-weights, North American squash court, Golf practice cage and a wide range of popular group fitness programmes. We have a facility that will allow you to achieve your health programme goals. For a very modest annual fee of only $600, you will receive the following benefits:
- Fitness Consultation
- Equipment Orientation
- Full Range of Group Exercise Classes
- Use of the Group Exercise Training Studio (including Stability Balls, Xertubes, Body Bars and Steps)
- Cardio equipment which includes Treadmills, Bikes, Cross Trainers (Ellipticals), Rowing Machine and Cardio Theatre
- Strength Training Equipment which includes Selectorized Weight Machines and Free Weights 2.5lbs to 50lbs and Functional Trainer
- Squat Press Rack with plate weights
- Power Plate
- Spinning Bikes
- Locker room facilities with a range of amenities (toiletries, towels) and your own personal locker
Karen Csida, our Sports Director, is a very accomplished trainer. She is adept at building programs to meet your specific needs, offering classes tailored to a specific group of members, and ensuring that you continue to strive towards your own specific goals. Please contact Karen for further information on your fitness requirements: email@example.com or 416-597-1336 ext. 263.
The following services are available based on interest and at an additional cost:
- Six-Week Weight Management Program ($50 for set up)
- One on One Personal Training ($70/session)
- 5, 10, 20 session packages available
- Partner Training: 2 clients to one trainer ($120/session)
- Small Group Personal Training ($150 group of three)
Fitness memberships are generally available only to members of the University Club or to members of its affiliated clubs.
As a new Fitness and Sports member you will receive, from Karen, a complimentary one-hour personal training session and evaluation and a personalized exercise program tailored to your specific needs and goals.
* A Healthy Mind in a Healthy Body has been the motto of the University Club for the past hundred years!
"State of the art fitness center."
- Doug Pepper, President
Publisher, McClelland & Stewart
"A pilates and yoga programme that enhances my aerobic routine - very pleased."
- Marvi Ricker, V.P. Philanthropic Services
Bank of Montreal