Located on Toronto's prestigious University Avenue, in the heart of the city, the University Club of Toronto is housed in a cherished heritage building that is a retreat for members to dine, socialize and pursue intellectual or artistic enlightenment. It is a place where connections are forged; relationships are built and friendships are made. The Club is warm and welcoming; collegial and engaging.
Among the many features that Club members enjoy
- Daily dining in our casual Bar or elegant Library.
- Access to a treasured wine cellar, with minimal mark-ups on wines providing phenomenal value.
- A boutique fitness centre with cardio equipment, machines, free weights, classes, squash and a golf practice facility with access 24/7.
- Overnight accommodations for the member or sponsored guests.
- Access to an international network of over 300 private clubs, many with overnight accommodations.
- Reduced rates for corporate and personal functions.
- Access to an ever-changing calendar of special club events.
- Access to special wine offers through the UCT's Wine Club.
Additionally, members are part of the heritage, traditions and future of a Club that has been in existence for over a century and continues to evolve. Members understandably take great pride in entertaining or touring colleagues, friends and family at the Club. It is truly a Club unlike any other in the city!